Step 1: Exploration
If you and your leaders are asking, “How can we become more intentional about joining Jesus’ mission in the community around us?” Dwelling 1:14 can help.
We will work with you to craft a customized approach which helps your congregation get started. Options in our tool box include the following:
- The book, “Joining Jesus on His Mission: How to be an Everyday Missionary”
- The Spanish translation of the book, “Joining Jesus on His Mission”
- The video curriculum, “Joining Jesus on His Mission”
- The “5 Questions” coaster
- A “Kick-the-Tires” Mission Conference
- An “On-Site Missional Discipleship Consultation”
"It sounds like intentional missional living will impact the life of our church and the way we grow. Is this going to affect our current programs?"
Dwelling 1:14 DOES NOT...
- Take away from the importance of your church gathering as a faith family around the Word and sacraments or require a change in worship style
- Require the replacement of any of your church’s present ministries or programs to be effective
Dwelling 1:14 can strengthen...
- Your people living life with Jesus every day
- Fellowship among members
- Congregational care
- The exercising of spiritual gifts
- Spiritual formation for Jr. and Sr. High students
- Young adult ministry
- New member connection
- Following up with worship guests
"What kind of teaching would our congregation experience?"
A biblical approach that delivers...
- Theology of mission (John 1:14, 18 and 20:21)
- How to perceive and respond to the Kingdom of God in our midst (Matthew 6:33)
- How a person lives missionally (friendship and seeking the Kingdom of God vs. being an evangelism salesman. John 4:35)
- How missional leaders are multiplied (Luke 8:1, 9:1, 10:1)
- How a congregation supports such a lifestyle (Hebrews 10:24-25)
For more information
Contact Greg Finke at 281.844.7644 or firstname.lastname@example.org