Step 1: Exploration
Dwelling 1:14 starts with where you're at. We come alongside you and your leaders to determine the congregation's level of readiness for engaging the Father's redemptive mission with Jesus. Dwelling 1:14 then has a variety of training options and tools we can customize to help your congregation take their next steps.
Are you and your congregational leaders just starting to explore what it might mean to become a more missional church? If you are asking, “How can we become more intentional about joining Jesus on His mission in the community around us?” Dwelling 1:14 can help.
Step 2: Ready To Go
Perhaps your congregation has already been introduced to missional living through sermons, service projects and mission trips. They have had several opportunities to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the community. They are "getting it" and are ready to move from mission as a program to mission as a lifestyle. Dwelling 1:14 can help.
Step 3: Discipleship
Perhaps many in your congregation are already living missionally. They see their everyday lives as their mission field. They have stories of joining Jesus. They gather regularly in a variety of missional community expressions for support and accountability. You and your leaders are now ready to see missional discipleship become the core of what your congregation does. Dwelling 1:14 can help.
- The book, “Joining Jesus on His Mission: How to be an Everyday Missionary”
- The Spanish translation of the book, “Joining Jesus on His Mission”
- The video curriculum, “Joining Jesus on His Mission”
- The “5 Questions” coaster
- “Kick-the-Tires” Mission Conference
- On-Site Missional Discipleship Consultation
- Conference/Retreat Presenter
- The 18-month “Missional Lifestyle Training Process”
- The 12-month “Reclaiming a Discipleship Culture” for congregational staff and leader