Maybe you are feeling like I did several years ago: “How can I lead others if I don’t understand this myself?”
You are wise for feeling this way. Perhaps God is giving you pause so you can put yourself into position to be discipled by Jesus. You don’t have to struggle with a 20 year learning curve!
Greg can help you put yourself into position to be taught the following:
- How do you get to know Jesus better?
- How do you follow Jesus in every day life?
- How do you percieve the Kingdom of God around you and respond?
- How do you live in Jesus’ presence and grace every day?
- How do you strengthen your marriage partnership?
- How do you join Jesus’ mission?
- How do you live missionally?
- How do you disciple other people?
- How do you disciple your own children?
- How do you multiply missional leaders?
Greg knows how important it is both to ask the right questions and to recieve insights about best practices that allow us to align with what God is doing in our lives and in the world.
Before introducing all this to your congregation, maybe a season of mentoring can be the first step.
Contact Greg at
or call 281-844-7644.